Sunday, February 24, 2019

Im back!!!


Hello everyone, I am back after not blogging for quite a while and I am extremely excited to start blogging again. In this blog post I would like to talk about my upcoming project. This project is a film opening. The film opening while fall under the genre of horror. My team and I choose the horror genre as we are all very interested in the horror genre. Some of my favorite works are by un-conventional directors such as Jordan Peele, and his horror film "Get Out", as well as director John Krasinski, and his film "A Quiet Place". This newer more un-conventional style of horror films really drew me to the genre and gave me an attraction to create a film opening on a horror film. On the part of planning my team and I, haven't yet established concrete characters but we have and idea on the type of personality some might have. The 2 minute time limit on the film opening will prove to be challenging as establishing main/supporting character(s), as well as key plot aspects will be hard to do. On a different note; I will begin to be posting and updating my blog more frequently. This will be done to keep my project and it's production noted and to help me establish goals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment